Thursday, August 12, 2010

Weddings news...

Between working in an isolated area with poor internet connection and wedding planning, I've had little time or desire to blog. However, last week Clint and I finalized our wedding photographer choice, and I'm so excited about it that I just HAD to share! We will be using Gresham Photography for our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding day coverage. They produce absolutely gorgeous work, and we think we will love working with Brandon and Stacey from a personal standpoint as well. We can't wait! Check out the blog to see some of their beautiful work.

2 comments:

Candace said...

Um - LOVE THEIR WORK!!! I've spent forever perusing and just love it. Congratulations on taking another thing off your to-do list!

Calley said...

Yay! Yay!
All the plans are underway!
I really LOOOOOOVE your blog makeover!!