Thursday, October 28, 2010

merry maids

I don't think I ever shared my final choice for bridesmaid dresses. First and foremost, I new that I wanted black. I couldn't commit to any one color, and I just thought black would be classic and elegant. Next, I wanted the girls to be able to have some choice in their dresses. I worked with Bella Bridesmaid and selected the following styles from Lulakate:








The girls have the option to wear a one shoulder dress, a strapless sweetheart dress, a ruffled halter dress, or a ruffled scoopneck dress (ruffle not shown in the scoopneck picture above). Some girls have already selected their dress, and I'm so excited to see what everyone else will pick. I know they will all be gorgeous come wedding day!



1 comment:

Candace said...

I'm excited. Hope to make an appointment for next Friday!!!