Tuesday, April 19, 2011

pride

This week I'm back on the road working in Baldwin County and staying here:





Unfortunately, I left my camera at home and cannot entertain you with pictures of our wonderful weekend in Tuscaloosa. However, lucky for me, Alabama has been in the news quite a bit over the last week, so there's no shortage on UA-related pictures in the media.

Like I said, this past weekend "the group" and I had a blast at A-Day! We hit our normal spots: the Bear Trap, the Houndstooth, El Rincon, Rounders, etc. It was a great weekend spent with great friends, and everytime I go back to visit, I'm reminded of how great those four years spent at the Capstone were. As hoped, the Tide-faithful showed up and we surpassed 92,000 fans yet again!




In addition to the spring scrimmage, a couple of other exciting things were going on around campus:


The Coach Saban statue unveiling



2010 Season Captains Greg McElroy, Mark Barron, and Dont'a Hightower left their hand and footprints at Denny Chimes (a longstanding tradition)



Also in Alabama news:


Our very own Mark Ingram was just announced as the cover boy winner for the NCAA Football '12 game!



The Bama gymnastics team won its 5th national title!


Enough school pride for one post- RTR! :)

No comments: