Tuesday, December 18, 2012

fun in the sun

Do I realize it's December, merely days before Christmas? Yep. Am I really blogging about something that occurred over 4 months ago? Yep.

Mr. M and I joined a few friends for a beach get-away back in August, shortly before I started my new job (aka- the main culprit behind my blog disappearance). We stayed at Sarah's beach house and, as usual, had a blast soaking up the rays and spending quality time with a few of our favorite people in one of our favorite places. Here are a few iPhone pictures from that trip- 'scuse the quality:

Sarah's MOM is the best! Beach sweets!

Beignets for breakfast? Yes please!

obligatory toes-in-the-sand picture


Tacky Jack's

the fellas

shower/sun

the menfolk setting up our home for the day

ahhh beach sunset




waiting for the boat to pick us up

island lounging






pirate's cove

pirate's cove mascot? aka- the sandlot beast



Lots of relaxation and reflection by the bay

Aaaand...there may have been a crazy night or two at Florabama








No comments: