Monday, April 12, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We are officially moved and settled into the new house! The actual moving process went very well, thanks in large part to Clint's parents. We packed, loaded, unloaded, and unpacked ALL weekend long. It was exhausting but the results were well worth the work. Unfortunately, I had to hit the road again this morning for work, leaving a few things unfinished. However, we accomplished most of the essential stuff this weekend. Now all that is left is the fun stuff- hanging pictures, decorating, and adding our own touches. I can't wait! I will surely post more on the house and our progress in the near future. Unfortunately, I left in a rush and did not bring my camera along for my trip this week, which means you all will have to wait on a picture post.
We have already received a few very thoughtful housewarming gifts, and two of those came from some close friends who also blog- Ashley and Katrina. Thank you both so much for the sweet and generous gifts! It means so much to both me and Clint!
Happy Monday!



Photobucket

No comments: