Thursday, April 15, 2010

Impressed


Words cannot express the amount of respect I have for Sarah Jessica Parker. She is a fearless fashionista, a talented actress, a successfull businesswoman, AND A WIFE AND MOTHER. She has endured her fair share of media scrutiny on her marriage and her appearance, and she had to experience a traumatic invasion of privacy during the birth of her daughters. I have admired her list of accomplishments for quite sometime, and I was excited when my sweet friend Rachel (who shares my obsession for all things SATC-related) pointed out this article to me from May's issue of Vogue. Most of my friends know how much I love SJP as Carrie Bradshaw, but this article further confirmed my love for SJP as a person.




Anyone else PUMPED about the premiere of SATC2 next month??


Photobucket

No comments: