Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Slacker

I've been a major slacker on my blog lately. First, I was busy with the trip to D.C. Then last week I was actually at home and had full intentions to blog on a regular basis. However, it was my first week at home in quite some time and all my free time quickly filled up with household chores, errands around town, and fun dinners/lunches with friends. We spent the past weekend out of town for Mother's Day, and this week I'm on the road again working in Louisiana. Busy, busy, busy. I'm going to try to get back on my routine, though.

On that note, I'll leave you with this image. I immediately thought of one of my best friends- Mallory.




Photobucket

2 comments:

Candace said...

This image is TOTALLY Mallory. Love it.

Mallory said...

I will stick that dog in my pocket! SO CUTE!