Tuesday, May 11, 2010

wish in one hand...

A few years ago, my dear friend Candace had a very clever idea: she created a birthday wish list post. Some of her wishes were pretty lofty and others were very realistic. I really enjoyed her post because a) it made my life easier by giving me some gift ideas and b) it was fun to see what kind of things she was into at the moment. As a matter of fact, I was disapointed that she didn't do a wish list post this year, BUT I was happy to receive her list via email instead.



Well......guess who has a birthday coming up?? For fun and with Candace as my inspiration- I decided to create a wish list this year too.

  • Japanese Quince Candle by Seda France OR Mango Tango by Tyler






  • Pretty planters for the yard




  • Large vases, rectangle vases, hurricane vases, etc. How fabulous are these from Pottery Barn?







A few others that I didn't have time to locate pictures of:

  1. A new SOFT monogrammed towel wrap

  2. A bright blue purse/clutch

  3. A new book (Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris and The Help by Kathryn Stockett are a couple that come to mind)

  4. A pretty wall mirror

  5. Gift card to any of the following: Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, Anthropologie, Home Depot, etc.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Candace said...

Perfect list! Now to decide which to get you because I keep going - OH, that's good! OH!! That's great too!

I might also have some other (cheaper) options for some items on your list if you don't receive them. :) I might have a project based summer.