Friday, June 11, 2010

Finally Friday!

The weekend is upon us! I'm working half the day and will then spend the other half travelling home to Birmingham. Clint's parents will be in town this evening and are going to spend the night with us before heading off on a mini-vacay tomorrow morning. We have dinner plans tonight at Firebirds - one of my favorite places! Tomorrow morning Sarah and I are going to make our first trip to Pepper Place, and then on Sunday I am helping host a bridal shower for my friend Ashley! Busy (but fun) weekend ahead! On that note, I'll leave you with my thoughts on some of the week's events:

Lindsay HOhan- why is she even a news story anymore? What has she contributed to the TV/film industry lately worth mentioning? Here she is at the MTV Movie Awards looking a hot mess as usual. Apparently the after-party ended with her SCRAM (alcohol monitoring device) being activated. WHY IS THIS SURPRISING? This girl has clearly needed to be in rehab for the last 2 years, and she obviously has the SCRAM because there is evidence of a substance-abuse issue. I can not even understand why she is relevant anymore. Whatever. I digress.


Here's Sandy at both the Spike Awards and the MTV Movie Awards- looking ravishing as usual! She is so funny and has such a good outlook, despite the recent whirlwind personal scandal. I love her!



Nicole Richie- she is one HOTT mama! She looks beautiful at the Glamour Women of the Year 2010 Awards. She won for best entrepreneur- adult and children's clothing, jewelry, etc. I usually do not like her hair dark, but I think she is stunning in this photo!



WTF happened to Izzy's hair? This is so bad it's almost funny. How could she have possibly thought this looked GOOD? I'm slightly over Katherine Heigel....I loved her when she started out, but it seems someone has gotten a little too big for her britches. She has talked crap about the two things that even made her name recognizable- Grey's Anatomy and Knocked Up. Get over yourself. Before leaving Grey's she only completed like 3 episodes or something, but she has still submitted her name for Emmy consideration. Make sense to you? Nope, me either.



I LOVE TSwizzle, but I do not love this look. This is her at the CMT Awards. I prefer her hair curly, and this color just looks too harsh for her. Don't get me wrong- she doesn't look terrible, but I've seen her look way better.


The despicable Joran Van der Sloot. In case you are living under a rock, he has been arrested for the murder of a Peruvian girl and also now claims that he knows where the body of Natalie Holloway is located. I sure hope justice is served this time around.



This is Bill, Sookie, and Eric...well, at least that's their names on True Blood. In real life this is Stephen, Anna, and Alexander. This is them at the HBO True Blood Season 3 Premiere Party. Guess what FINALLY premieres this Sunday??? You guessed it- TRUE BLOOD! Clint, Sarah, and I cannot wait!

Have a great weekend!




Photobucket

No comments: