Monday, December 27, 2010

grown-up gifts

I know that I said I was going to be brief in my Christmas gift recap, but I did want to share just a few things that I received. While we did get several "fun" gifts, we also got quite a few "grown-up gifts" this Christmas. I wanted to point out a couple since they happen to be wedding related (sort of).


I received a couple of serving pieces that match my Christmas china shown above- the Lenox "Holiday" Pattern.





My silver flatware pattern is Old Master by Towle. Santa also brought me the cake knife and server in my pattern, which we will use to cut our wedding cake.




Another gift we received was one of the beautiful Annieglass chargers on our registry. The gold band around these chargers looks great with not only my Christmas china, but also with my formal china.

In addition, Clint's mom also gave us a set of toasting flutes (sorry, could not find a picture) that we will use at our reception.

We are so blessed to have such generous family!

1 comment:

Calley said...

LOVE the grown-up gifts, Beth! It will only get better as your wedding showers come around! You have picked out such classy pieces of course. I love your taste!