Monday, December 27, 2010

a very merry christmas

Well, Christmas has come and gone, and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. I had a lovely time spending the week with my family, a fun overnight stay with a best friend, and a fabulous time with Clint's family as well. So many fun traditions! I also cannot remember the last time I have been so lazy- lots of relaxation over this holiday! Since I did not manage to get any pictures during the gift opening (dead camera battery- boooo), I will me brief and just say that Santa was very good to Clint and me once again this year. Because we split time between both of our families, we also enjoyed way too many DELICIOUS meals. And as if the holiday wasn't perfect enough, we also had our very first white Christmas! Our families live south of Birmingham, so we were not lucky enough to get much (if any) accumulation. But just getting to see those big, beautiful, fluffy flakes from the window was treat enough for us!

All in all, it was another great Christmas filled with family, friends, and food. Next up- New Year's Eve in Birmingham! Can't wait!

I hope that you and your's had a very Merry Christmas as well!

No comments: