Sunday, March 21, 2010

Comfy, Cozy

I was productive most of the weekend. However, today has been a rainy, gloomy, and cold Sunday. Luckily, I've spent most of the afternoon and evening snuggled up in comfortable p.j.s watching old movies and E!. I love a relaxing and lazy end to the weekend. On the subject of comfort, I started thinking about our reception. Above all- Clint and I want our guests to be comfortable and have a great time. These are a couple of "comfy" ideas for our reception:

Something comfy for the ladies' feet, so they can dance into the wee hours of the morning...



Cozy blankets to wrap up if there's a chill in the spring night air...




Photobucket

1 comment:

Candace said...

LOVE the idea of blankets! That will be perfect since you want it to flow in and out.

I'm so proud of you, blogger!