Thursday, March 18, 2010

Neurotic

It's no secret that I'm an obsessive list-maker. In fact, I have several friends who are as well. I have a "Wal-Mart/Target" list and a "To Do" list running at all times. Recently, I have started keeping a wedding inspiration list, and just a few days ago I started a "Home" list to keep track of everything we need for our new home. On the subject of moving, I also made a list of places where we will need to change our address- talk about overwhelming!
All of that being said, it's not particularly strange to be a list-maker. However, if I do something or complete a task that was not already on my "To Do" list, I will take the time to write it on my list JUST to be able to cross it off. Gives me an even greater feeling of accomplishment :)
Is THAT strange??

Photobucket

1 comment:

Candace said...

Not at all! I will make a list only of things I have done just to have a completed list! Ha!