Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Good Eats


This week has proved to be a little challenging for blogging (since I'm stuck in a team meeting all week listening to presentations and computer-less as the IT guy transfers my data to a new one), BUT the week has gotten off to a good start nonetheless. The weather has warmed up, work has let out a little early each day, and Clint and I have already had a wonderful dinner date with some close friends. For those who know me- you KNOW I love good food, so please indulge me while I recap the meal. To start, Clint had the beef carpaccio with horseradish and arugula and I had the parmesean soufle. For our main courses, I enjoyed the grilled tuna and Clint had the duck breast. For dessert, I splurged on the chocolate budino tart and Clint had the strawberry shortcake. Delish!


Bottega - location of the fine meal and one of my favorite restaurants.


The excellent wine that we enjoyed with dinner.


Hope the rest of the week continues to be just as great!





Photobucket

No comments: