Thursday, January 10, 2013

thursday phone dump and randoms

Hey people- I hope your 2013 is off to a fantastic start! It'll be hard to top 2012, but I'd say 2013 is going pretty well for the Ms so far. Sorry for the absence but here's a quick run down of what's been going on lately...


Ringing in the new year with a few of my favorite people.

We also attended an engagement party for the eldest daughter of a family near and dear to my heart. Sadly I don't have any pictures of the actual party...but here's a little post-party aftermath. I already can't wait for the wedding!


RB fun




I don't know if you heard but this little thing called the National Championship took place recently...


Unforunately, we were stuck at work this year instead of on location in Miami..
We attended a viewing party with some of the other suckers who didn't get to make the trip. No gameday is complete without a traditional yellowhammer!
And if you are really living under a rock, spoiler alert: The good guys won again this year.
So proud of my school.
Roll Tide.
Repeat championships = long nights of celebration = much coffee the next day.
And of course, you gotta rub it in a little with your non-Bama fan coworkers...

Spotlight stealer

Sooo even if you didn't watch the game, you've probably heard about Miss Katherine Webb. She has gotten more publicity than any other aspect of the game. Yes, she's absolutely gorgeous. And yes, I think it was ridiculous that ESPN felt the need to issue an apology because Musberger commented on just how gorgeous she is... But a newfound friendship with Donald Trump and a Today show appearance immediately following the game?? Famewhore, much? Watch your back AJ...

Speaking of AJ, love him.


Does anyone even watch the People's Choice Awards? I don't. Modern Family is ten times more important in my opinion. But you know I love the red carpet. Here are my favorite looks from last night:


Lea Michele looks stunning in this pink mini.
Hello Sexy Taylor. Finally a non-sparkly dress! Love the dramatic eyes and blue earrings.

Yep, those were the only two who made my "Best Dressed List". Quite frankly I was a little disappointed in the fashion. But my biggest WTF moment goes to:

Rachel Leigh Cook

Not because her dress is bad. I think her whole look is a little boring but certainly not bad compared to some of the others. I'm simply saying WTF because I wasn't aware that she had been red-carpet-relevent since She's All That...


Enjoy your Thursday- tomorrow is FRIDAY!











No comments: