Wednesday, June 27, 2012

wednesday love

Link up with Jamie!


Hey y'all! It's been busy around the Miller Maison with work, friend time, family visits, summer fun, etc. I'm taking a quick time-out to bring you a few Wednesday loves.

{memories}

Last week I was working in Tuscaloosa- a place near and dear to my heart as many of you know. I got to visit a few of my favorite restaurants- Hooligan's (aka Shenanigan's), City Cafe, etc. Things move at a slower pace during the summer in Tuscaloosa, and it was nice to stroll around campus without so many students and the craziness of football season. I have so many wonderful memories associated with that town and that University, and I love that work takes me there occasionally. I'm loving that during my time there, I also got to catch up with my dear friend Ashley. We had dinner at Chuck's (another favorite) and attended a beer tasting at Carpe Vino. And to top it off, I received an adorable picture frame as a very thoughtful belated birthday prezzie!







{date night}



I'm loving that last week we also got to have an adult date night with Candace and Jonathan. We headed over to Mafiaoza's (delicious pizza) to meet up with some other friends, drink some local brew, and listen to Andy play. Such a fun evening!





{summer color}



I'm loving that summer makes it okay to wear bright colors. I've been trying to mix in some fun colors to my professional attire. A little pop of color just brightens my day!






{backyard paradise}



I'm loving that not only did my mom come visit this past weekend, but we also got to spend some time in the Strickland's backyard paradise. The sunshine and company were great, but I especially loved getting to see these kiddos!







{eye candy}



I'm loving that Mr. M and I finally got to see "21 Jump Street"! I love anything with Channing Tatum, but this movie was even more hilarious than I expected. I considered it a little Channing appetizer in preparation for the premiere of "Magic Mike" this coming weekend!





{magnet}



I'm loving my new FREE picture magnet. I order prints from Shutterfly, and they constantly send me great deals. This was the latest Shutterfly deal, and it's perfect for posting summer wedding invitations!





1 comment:

Candace said...

I'm loving your summer color, those babies, beer tasting, and that magnet too! Can't wait until tonight!