Tuesday, March 13, 2012

HG hunger

As if my excitement wasn't over-the-top already, last night was the big LA red carpet premiere for The Hunger Games. Feast your eyes on some this awesome cast:




Jennifer Lawrence (Katniss Everdeen)




Liam Hemsworth (Gale Hawthorne and Katniss)




Miley and her studmuffin.





Liam and Josh Hutcherson (Gale and Peeta Mellark)





Leven Rambin (Glimmer) - she's my vote for Best Dressed!





Elizabeth Banks (Effie Trinket) - 2nd place Best Dressed





Isabelle Fuhrman (Clove)





Amanda Stenberg (Rue)


{Source}



Can't wait for March 23!

1 comment:

Candace said...

I followed everything on Twitter, and I was so sad we weren't there! HA!

Miley looks better on his arm than being in the spotlight herself.

I'm sad that "Gale" is hotter than "Peeta" in the movie because I'm such a Peeta fan...such is life.