Wednesday, March 14, 2012

wednesday love

~what I'm loving this Wednesday~






1. Easter candy




I'm loving that my two favorite Easter candies can be found in abundance right now.









2. Fun stuff



I'm loving my latest iPhone app download. This game is SO addicting!







3. Soap



I'm loving the 5 for $15 handsoap special at Bath & Body Works. I recently stocked up, and my newest favorite scent is Paradise Coconut. Ahhh sweet summertime.








4. Date Night


I'm loving some of these unique (and cheap) date night ideas for me and Mr. M.






5. Good Day


I'm loving this simple reminder. We all need it sometimes.






I'm wishing you all a very happy Wednesday!


1 comment:

Candace said...

I'm loving the new scents at B&BW too - we are currently using the tropical BERRIES, and it is delightful.

I downloaded Draw Something a week or two ago, and I have YET to sign-in and try to use it. Maybe I will try tonight - what's your user name?

I, too, am loving the Easter candy - specifically anything Cadbury Egg. Sugar, kill me now.