Wednesday, May 16, 2012

wednesday love

Link up with Jamie!

Hi there! It's Hump Day, which means the weekend is closing in. Thank goodness- maybe I can get home and get caught up on things! Until then- my WILW is brief. Today I'm loving one thing...

It features one of the most gorgeous guys on the planet...


Mr. Channing Tatum




The up-and-coming (and also easy-on-the-eyes) Alex Pettyfer is also involved...





There's also a little of the beautiful Matthew McConaughey thrown into the mix...





And if that wasn't enough, there's also a dash of the handsome Matt Bomer in this recipe too.




So one might ask- where can a person find all of this eye candy at once? There's a simple answer friends... and that's they reason why I'm loving the soon-to-be-released:




Magic Mike



I saw the previews last week and again last night. It's coming out at the end of June, and you can watch the trailer here. Cannot wait!


Have a great Wednesday! You can thank me later for the scenery.

3 comments:

agalandherdog said...

I'll have to check this out for sure!

Lauren Borquez said...

Hee hee...beautiful babies on some blogs and beautiful men on this one...great Wednesday <3

Sarah said...

GORGEOUS men - love it so much.