Friday, February 24, 2012

fun friday few

a few FUN things to celebrate friday...



A. Tunes



Have you heard "Starships" yet? Hands-down the most fun jam on the airwaves right now! Can't. Stop. Listening. Do yourself a favor, and if you haven't already, listen here. I can't wait for the video release.


Fun Friday Tunes- Honorable Mention



  • "We are Young" by Fun.

  • "Glad You Came" by The Wanted

  • "So Good" by B.o.B.

  • "Turn Me On" by David Guetta and Nicki Minaj

  • "International Love" by Pitbull

  • "Some Nights" by Fun.

  • "Give Me All Your Luv" by Madonna

  • "Birthday Cake" by Rihanna

  • "Stupid H*e" by Nicki Minaj

  • "Runaway Baby" by Bruno Mars

What other songs would you put on a fun playlist to get you pumped for the weekend?





B. Nails




Nothing says "night on the town" like some fun glittery nail polish. I painted my nails this pink glittery combo last weekend. OPI's Elephantastic Pink and Essie's A Cut Above pink glitter luxe effects.


C. Lips


I'm not what I would call a "lipstick person". I own a few shades, but I by no means wear it on a daily basis. I'm more a gloss or tinted chapstick kind of gal. Well supposedly, neon colors are a big thing this season (or so says the Bobbi Brown clerk who talked me into this crazy color). I've already worn my new neon pink lipstick once and it's pretty fun if Idosaysomyself!


D. Cocktail





How YUM and FUN does this little concoction look? I pinned the recipe for this Rasberry Beer Cocktail and cannot wait to try it!

Happy Friday!!!

***Complete coincidence that most of my "fun" things happen to be pink. But now that I think about it, pink is definitely the most fun color, right?
***Also to note, all beauty items mentioned in this post were purchase pre-Lent. :)

1 comment:

Candace said...

Love the tunes you are loving - Nicki's song is quite definitely the jam right now.

Speaking of Nicki, she has MAC make-up now, and although you aren't spending money for cosmetics during lent....I MIGHT BE! HA!

Can we do this drink together??