Sunday, February 5, 2012

the run-down

I had full intentions of just jumping back in, giving this blogging thing another go and starting fresh. But the OCD part of me couldn't just let the whole no-blogging-since-May thing go. So to appease the voice in my head, I decided to do a quick recap of life since I fell off the face of the earth. Pictures included for some of the timeline.

JUNE
I turned the big 2-6. We celebrated by birthday weekend by making our 3rd annual Brewfest trip on Friday evening. Clint organized my birthday dinner at Firebirds Saturday night, but I loved the fact that he let us eat cake BEFORE dinner. Everyone knows dessert is the best part.

This month wasn't all summer fun, I also broke my nose in a freak golf cart accident. Not fun. Also explains the lack of pictures for this month.

JULY
This month was all about our two friends Stephanie and Robby.
First up, I organized Steph's bachelorette party in ATL. So fun!

Then came the actual nuptials:


Also during this month, I got to see the amazing Miz Spears for the second time in my life. Still working on becoming her BFF. This is a critical step in achieving my current mission: score invitation to the Spears/Traywick WEDDING OF THE CENTURY.


AUGUST
Our little crew took a trip to Nashville to visit the one and only MKM. What's Nashville without a few wanna-be cowboys on a bachelor party trip?



SEPTEMBER
And so began another season of Crimson and White. Many football festivities started this month and just recently wrapped up in January.




Clint turned 27 in September, and we celebrated by hosting the 1st annual Clintapalooza at our home. Thankfully, no pictures survived that night of debauchery.

OCTOBER
In addition to football fun, Candace also hosted her first craft party. I made a Halloween wreath and "BOO" pumpkins. Too fun!



Some girlfriends and I took a trip to see "Dracula" performed at the Shakespeare Festival.


My pledge class had a reunion dinner at Michael's in Birmingham the Friday evening before the Bama-Tennessee game.


And we took another annual beach trip for my old roomie's (aka- Sarah's) birthday!



And last but certainly not least, we had a fun-filled visit to a corn maze with our friends Calley and Brian.



NOVEMBER
More football! Family and friends during Thanksgiving. An Iron Bowl victory! AND the midnight premiere of this:


DECEMBER
We celebrated our favorite "niece" Addison's third birthday. All the princess fun located here!

Spread some Christmas cheer around the Miller High Life casa



First 3D movie date- "Arthur Christmas"


"Tacky Christmas" fun


More lovely time with family and friends



JANUARY 2012
Wild and crazy fun on Bourbon Street and across the city of New Orleans, culminating in the Tide REAUXLING over the Bayou Bengels! Most fun ever!





Attempted to make a "wintery" wreath for our front door.


I also attended Candace's second craft party- so fun! More on my craft later since I have no pictures yet to show you.

Well folks, that's the quick and dirty recap of our Miller High Life! Good luck to whoever you are rooting for in the Super Bowl. I personally don't give a rat's butt who wins! Toodles!

No comments: